Lifeline Connections – COVID-19 Update
We are OPEN and ACCEPTING patients at ALL LEVELS of CARE!
Please call us – we are here to provide hope. help. Healing.
We are actively monitoring and following CDC guidance, as well as, that of our state and local public health department. Hand hygiene, social/physical distancing recommendations, and rigorous environmental cleaning continue to be top priorities for us.
- Sobering is admitting patients 24/7, after following COVID-19 screening protocols.
- Detox is admitting patients. Patients should schedule through Admissions, (360) 397-8246 x 30500, for daytime admits. Walk-in admits are being accepted 7pm-7am, with strict COVID-19 screening protocols in place.
- Women’s Recovery Center and Men’s Residential are admitting patients after clearing COVID-19 screening protocols.
Outpatient Services – are open and operating under the latest CDC and Clark County Department of Public Health COVID-19 protocols.
All outpatient services listed are now available via telehealth!
- Assessments Call specific location to schedule. (https://lifelineconnections.org/hours-phones/)
- Medication Assisted Treatment & Rapid Response In person and telehealth services now available at all locations.
- Medication Management Injections available in person.
- Mental Health
- Outpatient Substance Use Disorder
NEW – Beginning June 1, 2020:
- When a county we operate in moves into phase 2 of the COVID-19 Washington State opening plan, we will begin to offer direct services, if we have clinical staff available and under strict PPE guidelines for both patients and staff.
- The Aberdeen location is now offering in person services with up to a maximum of 4 patients at a time under strict PPE guidelines.
Support Services & Events
- Recovery Resource Center –CLOSED. Patients can contact their Recovery Coach directly.
- Camp Mariposa – The next camp is scheduled for July. Visit https://lifelineconnections.org/camp-mariposa/ for continued updates.
- Mental Health First Aid – CANCELLED. Watch for updates on rescheduled dates & times.
- Connections Cafe & Catering – CLOSED. Visit https://connectionscafecatering.com/ for the latest updates.
- Crisis Wellness Center – Tentative open house scheduled for July. Watch for updates regarding the opening of this new facility.
- Urine Analysis Services – CLOSED.
COVID-19 Educational Materials are now available in 26+ languages through the WA Department of Health website: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/NovelCoronavirusOutbreak2020/HealthEducation
https://store.samhsa.gov/product/Taking-Care-of-Your-Behavioral-Health-Tips-for-Social-Distancing-Quarantine-and-Isolation-During-an-Infectious-Disease-Outbreak/PEP20-01-01-007← View More Posts