Lifeline Connections – COVID-19 Update
We are OPEN and ACCEPTING patients at ALL LEVELS of CARE!
Please call us – we are here to provide hope. help. Healing.
We are actively monitoring and following CDC guidance, as well as, that of our state and local public health department. Hand hygiene, social/physical distancing recommendations, and rigorous environmental cleaning continue to be top priorities for us.
- Sobering is admitting patients 24/7, after following COVID-19 screening protocols.
- Detox is admitting patients. Patients should schedule through Admissions, (360) 397-8246 x 30500, for daytime admits. Walk-in admits are being accepted 7pm-7am, with strict COVID-19 screening protocols in place.
– All patients entering Detox will receive a COVID-19 test at the time of admit.
- Residential: All residential programs are currently admitting new patients. To protect the health and safety of our patients and staff all patients admitting to our residential treatment programs must be tested for COVID-19 at Lifeline Connections Vancouver facility. Testing is available in our Sobering Unit 10am-noon and 3:00-5:00pm daily.
- Crisis Wellness Center is admitting patients 24/7
Outpatient Services – are open and operating under the latest CDC and Clark County Department of Public Health COVID-19 protocols.
All outpatient services listed are now available via telehealth!
- Assessments Call specific location to schedule.
- Medication Assisted Treatment & Rapid Response In person and telehealth services now available at all locations.
- Medication Management Injections available in person.
- Mental Health
- Outpatient Substance Use Disorder
All agency lobbies have been retrofitted with wall mount tissue boxes, face mask dispensers, hand sanitizing stations and temperature reading kiosks.
Reopening of in person services:
- When a county we operate in moves into phase 2 of the COVID-19 Washington State opening plan, we will begin to offer direct services, if we have clinical staff available and under strict PPE guidelines for both patients and staff.
- The Aberdeen location is now offering in person services with up to a maximum of 4 patients at a time under strict PPE guidelines.
- Unobserved Federal UA testing is now being conducted in the Aberdeen office
Support Services & Events
- Recovery Resource Center –Open with limited hours. Book and coin sales are Tuesday-Friday 8:30am-10am and 4:30pm-6pm. Case Management is available by appointment by contacting 360-397-8246 x30903 or email email@example.com
- Camp Mariposa – Visit Camp Mariposa for the latest updates.
- Connections Cafe & Catering – CLOSED. Visit https://connectionscafecatering.com/ for the latest updates.
- Crisis Wellness Center is now OPEN and admitting patients 24/7. (https://lifelineconnections.org/services/crisis-residential-services/ or https://lifelineconnections.org/locations/crisis-wellness-center/)
- Urine Analysis Services – Restricted Availability. Therapeutic Specialty Court UA testing began July 1, 2020 10:30am – 6:30pm Mon-Fri.