Today’s Date: August 4th, 2021
NEW: The Vancouver UA office is closed between 3:00-3:30pm daily.
Part of your treatment at Lifeline Connections will likely include random urinalysis screenings. This procedure helps you and the treatment staff at Lifeline Connections to chart your progress in your recovery. You will be assigned a color and you will be expected to call or log-in to this page each day to find out if you are required to give a urine sample that day. The color is updated daily. If you are unable to determine the color of the day from this website, please call 360-397-8221.
- Vancouver Campus: Mon – Fri 10:30am – 6:45pm Note: The testing office is closed from 3:00-3:30pm for staff lunch.
- Aberdeen: Mon – Thurs 9:00am – 4:00pm and Fri 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Bellingham: Currently not testing
- Mt. Vernon: Currently not testing
- Oak Harbor: Currently not testing
Wednesday August 4th, 2021
First and foremost, I admit I am 100% powerless and I have no control over my life when it comes to my addiction with drugs and alcohol, and my life is unmanageable as long as I’m using.
Andrea P. | hope. help. Healing.