Today’s Date: June 1st, 2023
Part of your treatment at Lifeline Connections will likely include random urinalysis screenings. This procedure helps you and the treatment staff at Lifeline Connections chart the progress in your recovery. You will be assigned a color and you will be expected to call or log-in to this page each day to find out if you are required to give a urine sample that day. The color is updated daily. If you are unable to determine the color of the day from this website, please call (360) 397-8221.
- Vancouver Campus:
- Mon – Fri 10:30am – 6:45pm. Office closed 2:55-3:30pm for lunch.
- Sat & Sun 11am – 4pm with a last client check-in at 3:45pm. Note: Weekend testing hours for Therapeutic Specialty Court clients only.
- Bellingham: 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Mt. Vernon: 8:30am – 4:00pm
- Oak Harbor: Currently not testing
Thursday June 1st, 2023
First and foremost, I admit I am 100% powerless and I have no control over my life when it comes to my addiction with drugs and alcohol, and my life is unmanageable as long as I’m using.
Andrea P. | hope. help. Healing.