Equine Assisted Therapy
When you partner counseling services with horses (equine assisted therapy), an environment is created that supports enhanced self-esteem, confidence, overall well-being, and creates healthy connections that can decrease feeling isolated.
Veterans partner with horses to observe how horse behavior relates to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and explore ways to manage the distressing symptoms of PTSD. Counseling partnered with horses is an alternative to traditional therapy and is shown to have high satisfaction rates.
- 8 week group for veterans with PTSD
- Group sessions include up to 4 veterans
- Services are free to all veterans with PTSD
- Funding is provided by scholarships and insurance
If you or someone you know can benefit from counseling partnered with a horse, fill out the form below. We will be in touch within 2 business days.
Equine Assisted Therapy Request
Behavioral Health Services
We serve veterans and active duty personnel from all branches of the armed forces.
Substance Use Treatment
- Medical detoxification
- Medication assisted treatment and recovery
- Outpatient treatment
- Deaf & hard of hearing
- Men’s and Women’s residential treatment
Mental Health Treatment
- Medication management
- Individual therapy
- Family counseling
- Crisis triage & stabilization
Other Services Available
- Assistance accessing VA benefits
- Health insurance
- Social support
- Recovery meetings
Contact us today and begin to reclaim your life!
(360) 397-8246 ext. 30235