MAR (Medication Assisted Recovery)
Medication Assisted Recovery uses FDA-approved medications to reduce withdrawal and cravings or to block the effects of opioids and alcohol. If you need help overcoming a reliance on prescription pain medication, heroin, or alcohol, our medication assisted treatment and recovery program can provide the support you need. This low-barrier program assists with cravings for successful recovery.
“After fighting the battle of addiction for the last 12 years I have finally had the opportunity to live with the support of Lifeline and its Suboxone program. With the combination of medication and treatment the urges to use, the up and down emotions and the struggle are all more easy to handle and life is amazing.”
– former patient
Individuals interested in immediate access to this lifesaving medication can walk-in for Rapid Response Clinic at the following locations during specified dates and times.
- Bellingham Office – Monday – Thursday 11:20am-1:30pm
- Concrete Office – Tuesday 10am-2pm
- College Way (Mount Vernon) Office – Monday – Thursday 11:20am-1:30pm
- Orchards (East Vancouver) Office – Monday – Friday 9-11am
- Anacortes Office – Wednesday 10am-2pm