What Is Telehealth?
How do I get started using telehealth services?
Step 1: Schedule an assessment
- You can email, use live chat or call (800) 604-0025 to schedule an appointment.
- This tells us how we can best meet your needs. Our caring team of substance use and mental health counselors will determine what level of care you need and help get your life back on track.
Step 2: Complete your intake
- This meeting will allow you to work directly with a doctor and design a plan just for you.
- Everyone’s road to recovery is different.
Step 3: Begin treatment
- Your plan may include any of the following:
If the stress begins to impact your daily life and taking breaks or connecting with loved ones doesn’t help, reach out get support. There are mental health professionals here to work with you every step of the way and online support groups. Learn more about our mental health programs.