“I had no idea what to expect coming in, but I love Lifeline–the facility, the way it’s run, and how individual needs are met. I will recommend Lifeline to any and all who may benefit from your program.”
– a current patient
Lifeline Connections is able to provide exceptional treatment because of the generosity of its community and supporters. The following Wish List may give you some ideas of ways you can help.
- Furniture and decor for lobbies and residential group rooms
- Tickets for groups outings and activities
- Art supplies for patients’ art therapy projects; frames of various sizes to mount and display patient art
- New socks and underwear, men’s and women’s, for people in withdrawal management services
- Games, books, activities for patients in detox and residential treatment
- Men’s & women’s clothing (gently used)
- AA/NA books – Daily Devotion books
- Support for uninsured or underinsured patients needing inpatient treatment services and/or outpatient chemical dependency/mental health services
hope. help. Healing.