How You Can Help
We can use lots of things! Unfortunately, there are things we can’t use due to limited storage capacity or licensing restrictions. Here’s a list of things we can use most often, or please call us at email@example.com or 360-397-8246 ext 30546 if you have other ideas.
- New adult socks and underwear for people in detox
- AA/NA books – Daily Devotion books
- Tickets for group outings and activities
- Art supplies for art therapy projects; frames to mount and display patient art
- Games, books, activities for patients in detox and residential treatment
I had no idea what to expect coming in, but I love Lifeline–the facility, the way it’s run, and how individual needs are met. I will recommend Lifeline to any and all who may benefit from your program.
a current patient | hope. help. Healing.