You’re not in this alone
Opiate abuse is an epidemic in our country. If you need help overcoming a reliance on prescription pain medication or heroin, our program can provide the support you need. Withdrawal can be difficult—the right medication can assist you through the process quickly and set you on the path to a successful recovery.
Our outpatient medication-assisted recovery department can help you take control of your life again. With our team of skilled professionals at your side, you’ll get the care and support you need to free yourself from substance use. We’ll help you empower yourself with tools such as:
Custom treatment plan
Through a combination of regular medical care, family counseling, support groups and one-on-one therapy, we’ll help you stay on target with your recovery goals.
We accept most forms of insurance—find out what your coverage includes.
Ready to take the next step?
- Rapid Response Clinic: During clinic hours you will complete paperwork, see a provider, receive medication and begin mapping out your recovery journey.
- Vancouver Office: Mon-Thurs 10:30-11:30am.
- Aberdeen Office: Monday’s &Tuesday’s 8:00-10:00am
- Bellingham Office: Mondays 9:00-10:00am
- Centralia Office: Wednesdays 8:00-10:00am
- South Bend Office: Thursdays 9:00-10:00am
- Education Classes*: Wednesdays 1-2pm. Non-pharmacological pain management (treating pain without medications).
- Resources*: Wed-Thurs 1-3pm. Come and speak with a Care Navigator.
*NOTE: These walk-in services are only available at the Vancouver office, 1601 E. Fourth Plain Blvd, Bldg #17, MOD A, Vancouver WA 98661. For specific information and services at other offices please make direct contact with the desired location. Click here for a complete listing of Lifeline Connections offices.
- MARA support meetings (Medication Assisted Recovery Anonymous): Tuesdays at 6pm and Sundays at 2pm. All meetings are held at the Recovery Resource Center, 9317 NE Hwy 99, Suite M, Vancouver, WA.
Contact us today to start reclaiming your life.
Phone: 360-397-8246 ext. 30467
hope. help. Healing.
“After fighting the battle of addiction for the last 12 years I have finally had the opportunity to live with the support of Lifeline and its Suboxone program. With the combination of medication and treatment the urges to use, the up and down emotions, and the struggle are all more easy to handle and life is amazing.”
– former patient